Thursday, April 12, 2012

paper cats...



The Easter bunny likes to bring simple things to this home. He likes to hide the dyed eggs, brings some chocolate and may leave some stickers or something new and simple for fun.  This year he left some "Dressy Cat" cut outs from made by joel found here: http://madebyjoel.com/2011/09/introducing-the-dressy-cats.html .   The bunny also left behind some cutouts also from made by Joel of Paper City Paris.  I have to admit I was probably the most excited and as a child or now would have gladly played for hours with the little people.  I will probably need to find them again in a few years when little girl offspring is ready for paper dolls.




I am also excited to have started to play with Picasa 3 features and found some of the fun simple techniques for editing photos. Our digital camera is low budget, since it is more likely to end up falling in a river we refrained from a high end model for a while...I admit I am technologically neglected...I admit I am still without a smartphone...hoping to remain  for a little longer...






No comments:

Post a Comment